The website and its content is owned by Marci Lock Enterprises (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”). The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of marcilock.com (“Website”). We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. (We do, too!) We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our Website and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you (such as bringing you an awesome experience on our Website) and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
What information do we collect? How is it used?
- When you sign up for one of our free opt-ins or programs, we collect your name and email address so we can send you reminders and other information about the thing you signed up for.
- When you sign up for our weekly emails (filled with videos and teachings each week!), we collect your name and email address so we can send you those messages and teachings.
- When you sign up for one of our paid programs, we collect your name, email, phone, address, and credit card information so we can process your payment, send you your product or service, and send you emails that are in support of that program.
How about “cookies”?
Who sees the info we give you?
All of your info stays with our team. We don’t spam you, and we don’t sell your information.
We may contract with 3rd parties to supply products or services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, advertising and marketing. We work hard to make sure that we partner with only the most reputable of providers. We’re currently working with:
- The Heartful Business: Marketing Powered by Love (marketing and advertising services)
- Stripe (payment processing)
- Infusionsoft (CRM and payment processing)
- PayPal (payment processing)
- ClickFunnels (Opt-In pages and other marketing endeavors)
- Facebook (Facebook Ads)
- Google (Web Analytics)
If you voluntarily choose to provide information about yourself in public forums (such as on a Facebook comment or on a group coaching call) may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share.
Personal information shared with members of our team or on our Website are of course kept between us.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
Data security is very important to us. We store your data in reliable third-party applications that are standard to our industry. Your credit card numbers are not directly accessible by any members of our team (all we can see is the last 4 digits). We only keep your data as long as is necessary to enact the terms of our agreements with you, or for accounting and business purposes.
What if I want you to get rid of my info?
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal data. Please contact us at email@example.com and a member of our team will be happy to help you with whatever you need. To unsubscribe from email communications, you are also welcome to hit the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails, and that will get you off of our email lists.
You have the right to:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Restrict processing if you think the Personal Data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
- Rectify or erase Personal Data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your Personal Data unlawfully.
- Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
- Object to our use of your Personal Data.
- Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
How’s your security?
We utilize a variety of administrative and technical security steps to help keep your data safe. Our company and those that we work with have internal control standards that they adhere to when it comes to handling your personal information. We use commercially available third-party software which is known for its high standards, and we train those we work to comply with our internal standards of security.
But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal information when you’re on the internet.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.